Who We Are
ARC Physical Therapy is an outpatient orthopedic physical therapy practice in Elmhurst and Chicago, IL. ARC was originally founded in 1996 in Elmhurst, but has expanded and grown to help patients throughout the Chicagoland area. Our dedicated team is committed to utilizing the most advanced treatment techniques available to deliver cost-effective, personalized care to every patient that walks through our doors. ARC provides patients with hands-on care, private rooms, and 1-on-1 time with their physical therapist for every visit. We believe in building meaningful relationships and treating the cause, not just the symptoms, of patients’ conditions. We also believe that it is important to invest in the continuing education and training of our professional staff. All new professional staff members (PT’s and PTA’s) are scheduled time for 1-to-1 mentoring in advancing therapy skills, and allowed time for continuing education courses in those same manual therapy skills.
ARC Physical Therapy is seeking 1-2 friendly, bright, and professional Physical Therapists for our Elmhurst, IL clinic location. This position can be made either part-time or full-time
- Perform initial evaluations and reevaluations, provide explanation of care plans, and institute treatment plans with multidisciplinary goals.
- Communicate information to physicians periodically and in a timely manner.
- Carry out appropriate patient discharge regimen and follow-up.
- Document and complete all treatments and written communications (including, but not limited to: free consultations, initial evaluations, progress notes, discharge summaries, daily SOAP (Subjective, Objective, Assessment, and Plan) notes, functional status reports, and insurance forms as needed.
- Advance and establish meaningful relationships with patients and referral sources (e.g., Physicians, PAs, ARNPs, Chiropractors, Case Managers, etc.).
- Engage in inter-clinic communications and follow-up.
- Promote excellence in every patient interaction and delivery of care.
- Must be licensed as a Physical Therapist in IL – or eligible for Physical Therapy licensure in IL.
- Must have graduated from an accredited Physical Therapy program – or be expecting to graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Have above-average manual palpation skills.
- Should believe in making a difference and believe in quality decisions, collaboration, and instilling trust to transform patients’ lives.
- Be an active member of the ARC family, energetic, and eager to learn.
- Be able to: (1) Frequently stand, walk, sit, and reach, (2) Engage in fine hand manipulation (i.e., keyboarding), (3) Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20‐25 pounds, and (4) Once in a blue moon, supervise PT students and/or rehabilitation aides.
- Embody the ARC Physical Therapy mission and comply with policies and procedures.
- Maintain State of IL Physical Therapy license and meet requirements of internal and external regulatory bodies.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- In person
ARC Physical Therapy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.